Sunday, March 14, 2010

Review: CrossRoads Where Idea Meets

Today my review is CrossRoads Where Ideas Meets, this blog belongs to Mark. Mark is a located at Philippines, it is personal of him where he shares everything under the sun. I am you are curious of where his ideas meet, well his ideas meet from places, people, events, movies, entertainment, life, etc.

The blog is using three columns template, it is page rank 3. If you love challenge like going for mountain climb you will like to check out this post on Mt. Lanaya Algeria, Cebu. You can find the detail of itinerary and his total spending on the trip. He shares many beautiful pictures of the mountain and water falls.

If you have similar interest like Mark, I am sure you will have many things to share about. I must say that Mark sure knows how to enjoy himself and spend his time. You can find the categories on the right bar of the blog, just click on the one that interest you to read.

Overall I can say that Mark loves challenge, I don't see many boys that like climbing and taking part in adventures. Browsing the blog I found this poem, I am sure the below poem touches everyone's heart.

An  untitled love peom
Now if you like to know more of Mark just click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service