Saturday, March 13, 2010

Review: Bacolod and Beyond Journey

It is getting late but I want to review a blog before I head to bed. I am going to review Becolod and Beyong Journey, it is a mommy blog, she is teacher. I cannot find her name on the blog. The blog is three columns template with brown background that looks yummy like chocolate. The blog is page rank 2 with 34 followers on the blog. You can drop by the blog to leave comment at post or on the shout out chat.

Personally I have not been to Philippines, and it is nice to see so much info on the masskara festival. Author of the blog has a son named AJ, he turned 7 year old last month. Reading the posts on the blog I find out that author had the wedding anniversary on Dec 23.

You can find many pictures at the blog posts, you will not be bored. Every post is interesting and I like the meme of Watery Wed and Today's Flower. I found an interesting post about Avocado fruit, I never taste it before as it is not cheap here. I now know that the blogger is living in Thailand but her home land is Philippines. I thought Avocado is expensive here it is also expensive in Thailand.

If you like to know more on the Bacolod and Beyond Journey, take a visit to her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service