Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I wanna win but...

I am taking part in the huge contest that ends on 18 March, 2010. Its K and Pehpot blogversary Contest! It's based on points and I am lack of it. Every point counts, I know with referral points I am still working for it to earn more points.

I am lack of referral, and I hope you can help me.

It is very easy with the steps as following.

Step 1: Open your dashboard and create a new post, put in a title of your choice.

Step2: Copy the codes that can be found HERE.

Step 3: Publish your post and copy the URL or link location then comment with the URL of your post HERE.

Step 4: Create a new post in your blog and copy the codes that can be found HERE.

Step 5: Publish your post and copy the URL or link location and comment with the URL of your post HERE.


Step 6: You need comment HERE that I am your referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service