Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Snails picture by PinayJade

I love to see pictures in blog and here is what you got to see. Snails picture by PinayJade, tell me if you have tried eating snails served in restaurants. I have tried it before, it was a few years back. Jade has not tried any snails dish before. I agree with Jade that there are restaurants that serve snail dishes, there is flavor of spicy and others too.

Jade is Filipina Blogger staying in Singapore with her hubby. Jade is Pinay at Heart! I am sure you like to see more pictures at her blog. She has so much to share and you got to see them yourself.

snails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service