Saturday, March 7, 2009

Celebrities visit IVF Clinic

I know IVF is very common today. I also know that my friend told me his colleague has neglect herself as she is just focus on her job. She is now in her 50's and she wants to have a baby. I think she might plan to visit the IVF clinics.

Do you know any celebrities that visited the IVF clinic? Mariah Carey visits IVF clinic with her hubby, you can read more here. I hope they will have baby soon. I wonder if they are going to have twins.

Anyway, if you like to find a blog with the arts and the entertainment, Makoy's blog will be the one for you. Further more, he is having a huge contest on one of his blog waiting for you take part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service