Monday, July 6, 2009

My Wordpress Story

As you know I love contest and love blogging. I love having my many blogs, I am having a few wordpress blog at the moment.

One of them is Heart Random which is my first that I won in a contest. When you think of who you can count on, I will think first to be my family. Then family not necessary know everything that we know.

I have a wordpress story to share with you. It is about Heart Random at My Wordpress Story. I am one of the finalist.

Voting time as voting ends on 31 July, 2009.

If you find me a worthy winner, please vote for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Sherry ! We got back since Sunday but wasn't able to visit blogs till now. They got sick (diarrhea) except me. We actually brought our son to the hospital today because he is fevered (still is till now.).

    I would like to thank you all for the wonderful and encouraging words you said and left at my blogs. For the sympathy and prayers, and for those who shared their blessings to the family! May God bless you all for your compassionate hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service