Thursday, May 3, 2012

Feeling drain

No kidding I am feeling drain today as for now I mean, i was out early morning to go shopping with my friend, she left early as need to pick up her kid. I left an hour later but I bought milk powder and some sanitary pads then go packed the mango desserts. My son told me he wants to go playground oh boy he just don't listen that I am tired, fine will bring him to small playground instead of the big playground. The differences is 15min away and I am tired of walking I can't drive as I worry I cannot focus. Happy shopping s belt just rm10 instead of rm12 because my friend bought one and both of us combine rm20 for two belts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service