Tuesday, April 12, 2011

28 weeks pregnant

My blogger friend MizzyN is 26 weeks pregnant while I am 28 weeks pregnant. Yeah our pregnancies are almost the same. It is almost 11.30 in the morning and it is raining here. My blogger friend Ria's baby boy was born on 22 March, 2011 by c-section. I am so happy to see her photos at FB.

Just two nights ago, my dear show me picture of his friend's son at facebook. He is still studying in college and started a relationship with a girl. There is picture of the girl at his facebook. I also find out that my dear's nephew's classmate is getting married, he is around 20 year old only. They need to get married because the girl is pregnant now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service