Saturday, June 26, 2010

He knows someone from bank

I have some things bothering me and it is related to my saving book account. I told my dear about it and he knows someone from the bank and refused to ask him. I know it is Sunday but he can just give his friend a call to ask about it. It is simple as that but I know in the end I need to go bank myself to find out what exactly happen to my saving account, there is large movement of money and it does not belong to me but I find that the same day of transaction my money gone with the large movement of money.

I know my savings as I do not have big amount of money in there but this account is what I used during my work and get paid, now I see part of my money gone since a few years back. I know it is late only I know and last I update the SA book was April, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service