Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dec 2009 Tag

This is interesting tag from Juwita Ceritera, I am going to share mine here. :)

What's the most important thing in your life?
A place I call home which I can do things that I like.

What's the last thing you purchase with your own money?
Things to make jewelry for Jewelry by S

Where is your dream wedding location?
Europe

How long do you think the relationship will last?
As long as both work together to maintain

Are you in love?
Yeah

What's the last restaurant you had your meal?
PJ restaurant for ipoh white chicken.

I hope to complete the list as now I am busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service