Thursday, February 26, 2009

Continue being friends

What do you think? Having the enemy is better or having the friend? Which will you choose? I prefer friends than enemies. I do not like having enemies and I think we all feel the same way.

Right now I am watching Titanic, Rose is so pretty. Jack is so handsome! They are lovely couple on this Titanic movie. I do not like the ending though. Why not have the happy ending. It is sad to see the end of story looking like that.

In this movie, I saw it couple of times and I did cry my hearts out. Nobody knows and I just kept it all to myself. Now you know because I posted it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service