Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Makeup Mix Shop


Hello all,
It is with a heavy heart that I must send this email out to my international customers. To some of you, this will not apply and I apologize for needing to send it out to all customers in the database.

The holiday season was a very busy one for both The Makeup Mix Shop and the U.S Postal System. We advised up front that order delays were to be expected during the months of November and December and we also asked everyone to be comfortable with the policies before placing orders. I have begun receiving emails asking where orders are, without some customers allowing the appropriate time frame for the order to arrive. Once your order is released to the Post Office, I have no way to trace the order unless you have opted for Global Priority. Once the appropriate time frame has passed, I am more than happy to offer a resolution to the situation.

I would also like to advise that opening a Paypal Dispute will not grant you an immediate refund as we will still abide by our policies as quoted:
http://makeupmasala.com/shop/shipping.php
Opening a Paypal Dispute BEFORE emailing us at: sales@makeupmasala.com, will result in your account being suspended with us once the dispute has closed. I am very easy to get along with and understand that international packages are often delayed, lost or stolen, so I will reply to your concerns immediately.

Many will notice we have now added an order agreement section that must be checked before allowing you to finalize your order. We hope that you will take time to read our policies before agreeing to them.

It is also with a heavy heart that as of January 1st, we will no longer ship to the following countries due to shipping and customs department issues:
Turkey
Croatia
I am currently tracking shipping trends and other countries may be added if we continue to notice problems.

Again, I am always available answer questions or ease concerns. If you send a message through the contact form and do not receive an answer within 48hrs, please email me at: sales@makeupmasala.com OR toma@makeupmasala.com.

Thank you for taking time to read this and I wish everyone a wonderful New Year,
Toma
The Makeup Mix Shop
http://makeupmixshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts Headline Animator

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service